The new version of the White Rabbit Switch including low jitter improvements.
– Sub-nanosecond time accuracy
– 18 SFP 1GbE ports
– Time and frequency distribution
– Distance range over 100km in 1-hop
– Remote monitoring
– Improved clocking design in HW and FPGA
– Cleaner and more accurate 1PPS output.
– Improved clock jitter and phase noise.
– Lower power consumption and better thermic dissipation
– High reliability and improved MTFB
It is the first commercial available device developed with the White Rabbit (WR) Technology.
The reliable precise time fan-out for White Rabbit distribution on 1G Ethernet-based networks.